01home02babybrain05lifelist04tastebuds08bbbs10roguewedding11nerdybirdy12travels

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Brain: Crap My Life is Going to Change Forever

Already things are changing. I have to give up my beloved Diet Coke, I have to try to watch what I eat more, I cannot lift heavy things; since I found out yesterday I was pregnant I have been frantically re-reading “What to Expect When You are Expecting.” and the list of do’s and don’ts goes on and on and on.

Now the moment is here I am having just a tiny bit of a freak-out. 80% of me is OVER THE MOON, the other 20% is wondering what the heck I am getting myself into.

Oh and P.S. - this nausea thing really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment